The comprehensive technology enhancements and features of the new LifeTemp Ear Thermometer provide better comfort, safety, accuracy and ease of use. The device is ideal for either clinical or home use without gender or age restriction.
The LifeTemp Ear Thermometer features:
- New generation temperature compensation technology improving the thermometer’s sensitivity and capacity to accurately convert ear temperatures into their oral equivalents.
- Precise ear probe design for better comfort during measurements, especially in infants and young children.
- The use of disposable probe covers to prevent cross infection between users and maintain the strict lens probe cleanliness essential for device accuracy.
- Improved safety by discontinuing the use of “button batteries” to remove any harm, to infants or toddlers, due to battery ingestion.
- A re-designed battery compartment allowing battery replacements without the need of tools
- Choice to measure temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Memory recall of the last ten readings in chronological order.
- A three color visual fever indicator.
|Model||AI-100J Lifetemp Ear Thermometer|
|Measurement Range:||34oC~44oC (93.2oF~113.3o|
|Ambient Operating Temp||16oC~35oC (60.8oF~95.0oF)|
|Atmospheric Pressure||760-1060 hPa|
|Altitude||< 2000 m|
|Storage and Transport Temp||-25oC~55oC (-13.0oF~113.0oF)|
|Accuracy||± 0.2oC Range 35o~42oC;
± 0.4oF Range 95o~107.6oF
|Display||LCD, 3.5 digits|
|Measurement Time||1 ~ 2 seconds|
|Temperature Displayed||Max temperature recorded in the last reading|
|Beep Alert||A beep sounds when the device is turned ON/OFF, at measurement completion or when a low battery alert is necessary|
|Temperature Unit||oC or oF|
|Memory||Last 10 recorded measurements|
|Power Supply||2 AA alkaline batteries 1.5V|
|Battery Life||Approx. 2,500 readings|
|Dimensions and Weight||13.4cm x 3.4cm x 7cm, 74g|
|Certificates||EN-12470-5-2003, ASTM-E1965-98, CE, TGA, FDA.|
Specifications are subject to change without notice.